Friday, February 1, 2013

This Old House of Mine: Outside


This, my friends, is my house... Before it was my house, actually. I stole this picture from the listing online.


Here, you can see my super long 'side yard' where I'm planting my veggie garden. And yes, that's me, some inlaws and my hubs, wondering what we got ourselves into. This is actually the very day it closed, and the previous owners where still moving their junk out, after having 3 months warning.


More junk! And me after I just realized there where plum trees planted along the property line.


 This is the backyard when we bought the place. Overgrown with blackberries and knee-high grass. I've found everything from a Christmas tree stand to a scythe hidden in that lawn.Oh, and not sure if you can see it, but there is a steel-pipe T-shape post that turns out to be a clothesline buried in the blackberries! Yay!

More posts with a tour of the inside soon to come!

Kayla



No comments:

Post a Comment