Friday, February 1, 2013

This Old House of Mine: Inside (part 2)

Again, WARNING: These are all photos taken before the house was cleaned/painted/sanitized. If you are easily grossed out, you might not want to look...


This is the 2nd bedroom, which we are currently using as our master bedroom until the other one is finished, since this one is the nicer of the two. But it will end up being painted a navy blue with white trim when my baby boy takes up residence. Check out the small window! I love the character it has.


Built ins! Can you believe I didn't see these before we bought the place? They where hidden behind the door! I was so excited... I love 1950s built in closets...
\

The master bedroom. Horrid photos, but the lighting in that room is terrible at the moment.
See the little nook where the windows are? I'm planning on putting in built in bookshelves on either side  and either putting a wingback chair with a small lamp and table there, or, a windowseat. I've always wanted a book nook!


Broken windows, now fixed.


 The master bedroom int-the-bathroom door. Along with stairs leading to the attic room... and man those stairs are steep!

 The scary bathroom... I think my friends are afraid to pee in here currently...



Horrible colors, purple and urine-stain yellow. Bleh. But hey, more built ins!

So, the only room I haven't shown you is the attic room. There really isn't much to see, but, I'll get pics asap. 

Hope I haven't totally scared you off! ;)

Cheers!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment